President & CEO
About the instructor
Venugopal Chepur is a senior executive and consultant with unique experiences in Business and Information Technology spanning various industries. He has led large-scale transformation initiatives for companies at various stages of their life-cycle, often locating opportunities for growth through strategic business & digital transformation, business development and enterprise solutions. He has been advisory board member, and often advises CEOs and CIOs on a range of directives.
Mr. Chepur bears an outstanding record of hands-on business building with Sales, Marketing & M&A, driving strategy into growth across global markets, mainly India, the US, Japan, the UK and Middle Eastern markets; led consumer and market research for the ODA/FAO of United Nations Program in emerging markets; and held critical Private Equity leadership positions with P&L, growth and restructuring responsibilities for portfolio companies that included Consumer, Agricultural Products, Information Technology and Financial Services firms.
His executive and consulting positions include strategic guidance and consulting services to Fortune 500 firms including PwC, KPMG, IBM and Unisys, in the US and global markets; where he led Business Transformation initiatives, capture of multimillion $$$ Mega deals, creation of new growth platforms, new revenue models, digital enterprise products and services in multiple industries.
Mr. Chepur is the Founder of Samprad, a business development and growth strategy consulting firm where he is actively engaged; and serves on the Board of International Executives Resources Group, a non-profit org, of global ‘C’ leaders. A foremost believer in continued learning, Mr. Chepur has completed leadership courses from Cornell University and IBM Institute for Business Value. He had diverse education with an MBA in Marketing & Finance, and an MS in Biology & Economics.
He has conceived and created e-learning products for developing 'employability' and 'corporate enablement', and launched them via www.trainedarrow.com . He has coached and mentored hundreds of professionals with contemporary skills for employability and career growth over the past decade. He has also been sought as a guest speaker at Business schools, corporate and executive clubs; published author of white-papers and blogs on business strategy, operational efficiencies and mindfulness, and writes through his blog “Business & Bliss”. A believer in giving, Mr. Chepur leads with humility & resolve!
You need this course if ...
You are a Graduating student ... Recent graduate ... a Young professional
LearnAhead is the course for you!
It helps you:
- Identify and fix weaknesses that may hurt your Career!
- Build strengths with Business & Technology acumen that enables you to become well equipped to take on career challenges of the disruptive markets!
- Lead a great fulfilling career with awareness to seek higher purpose for life!
CAREER DIGNOSTICS: Find out weaknesses that hurt careers
CONFIDENCE: LearnAhead to prepare well for jobs, and career with confidence
AWARENESS: Young Professionals enter workplace with awareness of employers’ expectations
PERFORMANCE: Emphasize on value creation for themselves and their employers
Future belongs to those who can adapt to new opportunities. Learning in this course prepares to in such efforts.
Go, get ahead with LearnAhead!
- Strategy, Tactics & Value Chain Analysis FREE PREVIEW
- Quiz on Strategy, Tactics and Value Chain Analysis
- Learning Advice for Strategy, Tactics and Value Chain Analysis FREE PREVIEW
- Business Model
- Quiz on Business Model
- Learning Advice for Business Model
- Operating Model
- Quiz on Operating Model
- Learning Advice for Operating Model
- Revenue Model
- Quiz on Revenue Model Quiz
- Learning Advice for Revenue Model
- Helpful Terms and Analyses
- Quiz on Helpful Terms and Analyses
- Learning Advice for Helpful Terms and Analyses
- IT Evolution
- Quiz on IT Evolution
- Learning Advice for IT Evolution
- IT Ecosystem PART - A
- IT Ecosystem PART - B
- Quiz on IT Ecosystem
- Learning Advice for IT Ecosystem
- Business-IT Integration & Alignment
- Quiz on Business-IT Integration & Alignment
- Learning Advice for Business-IT Integration and Alignment
- Business Intelligence PART - A
- Business Intelligence PART - B
- Quiz on Business Intelligece
- Learning Advice for Business Intelligence
- Business Analysis - PART A
- Business Analysis PART - B
- Quiz on Business Analysis
- Learning Advice for Business Analysis
- Business and Digital Transformation
- Quiz on Business and Digital Transformation
- Learning Advice for Business and Digital Transformation
- Value Creation
- Quiz on Value Creation
- Learning Advice for Value Creation
- Resume' Creation PART - A
- Resume' Creation PART - B
- Quiz on Resume' Creation
- Learning Advice for Resume' Creation
- Interviewing Skills PART - A
- Interviewing Skills - PART B
- Quiz on Interviewing Skills
- Learning Advice for Interviewing Skills
- Career Development PART - A
- Career Development PART - B
- Quiz on Career Development
- Learning Advice for Career Development
- Marketing Yourself PART - A
- Marketing Yourself PART - B
- Quiz on Marketing Yourself
- Learning Advice for Marketing Yourself
- So you want to be an Entrepreneur Part - A
- So you want to be an Entrepreneur Part - B
- Quiz for So you want to be an Entrepreneur
- Learning Advice for ... So you want to be an entrepreneur